Background Image on Home Page Not Possible to Change

This topic is empty.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

Mark Isola

Hi, I have been trying to change the Background Image on Home Page of the Crater theme for a week. I have tried to change it to an image of equal width but less height so it does not shift the homepage’s contents too far down. I also cannot change the upper menu to transparent. Something is wrong.

My email is Secretary@gibscalesmodelsociety.com

Mark Isola
      This reply has been marked as private.

Mark Isola

Still waiting

Mark Isola

Hi, Now the site does not even display properly I cannot even login to see what’s wrong! This is what the site looks like at the moment

www.gibscalemodelsociety.com

Mark Isola

Hi,

Something has gone horribly wrong! I have a website on WordPress, I got the Domain at GoDaddy, the site is hosted by TSHosting and I used the free theme Crater from Spiracle Themes. It seemed to display OK 2 Days ago and overnight it crashed and corrupted the whole site. I cannot even login to start it all anew.

My Website

In case you cannot see the image above you can go to this URL : http://www.gibscalemodelsociety.com

Can anyone help me?

Mark Isola

My account at WordPress had been accidentally closed. It’s open now but the Website still looks bad. The text shown are the menu page names which were created on the WordPress Website Editor and the menu structures created using the Crater theme.

Spiracle Themes

Hi Mark,

Sorry for the late response.
      Your site is not even displaying properly.

We need your username and password to check what’s going wrong.
      Please send your credentials to support@spiraclethemes.com.
      We are sending a mail also on your email address.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 reply threads

Reply To: Background Image on Home Page Not Possible to Change

Your information:

Cancel