Google Dark Mode

This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years, 7 months ago by Spiracle Themes.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Bob B

Our current website (Alanonla.org) is implemented in a style that looks like Google Dark Mode. Is there any way to use any of your themes to do something similar?

I’m personally happy with where I am with this site. I’d never used wordpress before and I’ll admit that it’s been quite a learning curve. I do very much appreciate the help you’ve given me. Once our store is up and running, I’ll link this site to our main site. After that, I’ll work on slowly duplicating our entire current site using wordpress.

Spiracle Themes

Hi Bob,

There is no such specific theme for that, but you can make it any site like this by simply adding few CSS. If you want we can provide you the CSS for that. If you’re looking for another theme then I suggest you, try the Krystal theme of ours. Here is the link for it.

Krystal

Best Regards

Bob
      This reply has been marked as private.

Spiracle Themes
      Keymaster

bob

Spiracle Themes
      Keymaster

Hi Bob,

It seems like you don’t have an account on the forums that’s why you’re unable to see the private content. No issues we have sent you an email to your email address bob@softwords.net

Make sure you check your spam folder if you can’t see it in your inbox.

Best Regards

Viewing 5 reply threads

Reply To: Google Dark Mode

Your information:

Cancel