How do I change "Shop" title on shop page?

This topic has 3 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 6 years, 2 months ago by James.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Matheus

Hi Guys,

First of all, nice job with this really good theme! You’re awesome.

So, I’ve tried to change the heading title “SHOP” but never worked. I’ve tried to edit the page through page editor, tried to check Appearance Editor and I couldn’t find the specific area to make this simple change. How do I do this?

Second question:And also I would like to ask you what plugin should I use to translate my page? Would you recommend me one? My main language is Brazilian Portuguese.

Third question: How do I put my main logo at the main page, above of “BEST FREE WORDPRESS THEME” position?

Thank you one more time, guys.

Yogendra

Hi Matheus,

First of all please update your theme ie to ver 1.2.19

1) So, I’ve tried to change the heading title “SHOP” but never worked. I’ve tried to edit the page through page editor, tried to check Appearance Editor and I couldn’t find the specific area to make this simple change. How do I do this?

====> You need to go to Appearance -> Customize -> Shop Settings and from Shop Name you can change the name of the Shop

2) And also I would like to ask you what plugin should I use to translate my page? Would you recommend me one? My main language is Brazilian Portuguese.

====> You can try WEGLOT or POLYLANG

3) How do I put my main logo at the main page, above of “BEST FREE WORDPRESS THEME” position?

====> You need to go to Appearance -> Customize -> General Settings and scroll down to last option ie Add Image over Home Background

Regards

Matheus

Hey Yogendra,

Thank you a lot! Now it is beautiful. I was beating my brains out to figure how to to put a img right over there. You made it! 😀

Thanks!

Matheus A.

James

Hey, thanks for the blog article.Really looking forward to read more. Much obliged.

Viewing 3 reply threads

Reply To: How do I change "Shop" title on shop page?

Your information: