Home Forums Premium WordPress Themes Help Purea Magazine Pro Theme Help Images won’t center align

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Callie

Hi guys. I can’t get images to center align in posts. Any suggestions?
      Thanks.

• #2136 Reply
      Spiracle+Themes

Hi Callie,

Could you attach a screenshot of the issue?

Best Regards

• #2143 Reply
      Callie

It won’t let me attach an image – says it is spam…

All images in blog posts auto-align left no matter what you do.

• #2146 Reply
      Spiracle Themes

Hi Callie,

We have just released a theme update. Please update and check the issue again

Best Regards

• #2149 Reply
      Callie

It seemed to fix the centering issue, but now there seems to be a problem with the visual editor. In the visual editor, the headings are indented, and all of the paragraph breaks are missing. This is happening for every post. Not sure if this is related to the update or not, but the theme update is the only install I’ve done recently.

• #2150 Reply
      Spiracle Themes

Hi Callie,

We have also updated the Visual Editor to make it more resemble the front end so we have made several changes for it. Did it also affect the front end posts?

Best Regards

• #2154 Reply
      Callie

Did not affect front end posts, but it really messed up the visual editor. All posts (draft or published) are showing the wrong formatting. Formatting on the front end looks fine, but formatting in the visual editor is completely bonkers. All paragraph breaks are missing and all of the headings are indented way too far. It’s impossible to draft a post. Is it possible to reverse the visual editor changes that were made in the last update? I can’t write anything. What is showing in the visual editor is not what gets published.

• #2155 Reply
      Callie

It also treats every “return” as a new block. So instead of having a text block with multiple paragraphs. It creates an entirely new block every time you hit “return”. However the visual editor was before, it was perfectly fine.

• #2159 Reply
      Spiracle Themes

Hi Callie,

These changes were not ours. Its the default WordPress updates to Gutenberg. We have just added a few CSS so that it matches the front end look.
      Also, we want to take a look at your post in the admin. Could you please create a test account for us (Editor role is enough)
      You can mail us at [email protected]

Let us know if you have any questions

Best Regards

Viewing 8 reply threads
Reply To: Images won’t center align
Your information: