Install Krystal Pro On Existing Free Version

This topic has 3 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 4 years, 4 months ago by Spiracle Themes.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

James Hughes

I have purchased and downloaded the pro version of Krystal Lawyer in Zip format. I already have the free version up and running. How do I install and upgrade the pro version that I have on zip file.

James

Spiracle Themes

Hi James,

Go to Appearance -> Themes -> Add New to upload the krystalpro.zip and then click on activate theme.

You can also check the article below to get some help

Installing a WordPress theme

Best Regards

James Hughes

Hi
      I purchased the pro theme as I wanted only to remove the spiraclethemes link in the footer. However when I change over to the pro theme the website look and feel is not the same therefore I re activated the free theme. As I have purchased a license for the pro theme is it possible simply to remove the link on the footer of the free theme without re activating the pro theme? or is there anyway to simply switch over to the pro theme without the current look feel and colours etc changing?

Kind Regards

James

Spiracle Themes

Hi James,

Yes, we will do that for you for free 🙂 If possible we’ll activate the pro version and try to make it exactly the free version.
      Please send us your website credentials to support@spiraclethemes.com

Best Regards

Viewing 3 reply threads

Reply To: Install Krystal Pro On Existing Free Version

Your information:

Cancel