Purea will not display sidebars in pages

This topic is empty.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

IM

Hello. I am testing the free version of Purea Magazine at http://www.aksert.com. I have enabled the left and right sidebars at “Appearance>Customize”. I added widgets into each sidebar, but none of the sidebars will display. Please, let me know how to fix this issue. Rgs.

Spiracle Themes

Hi IM,

Thanks for reaching out.
      Please follow these simple steps

1) First of all, set your page (Let’s say your page name is home ) to Frontpage. To do this go to Settings -> Reading and then select your homepage as a static page and choose your page ( ie home) on the homepage dropdown. Save changes.

VIEW SCREENSHOT 1

2) After this make sure your homepage has a template set to Home Template. For this, you can go to your homepage ( Pages -> All Pages ) and click on Edit on your page, then set your page template to Home Template from Page Attribute section on the right.

VIEW SCREENSHOT 2

3) After this, go to Appearance -> Customize -> Front Page Settings and from Home Page Layout select the both sidebar image

VIEW SCREENSHOT 3

4) After this, go to Appearance -> Widgets and add widgets to Home Page Left Section (Left Sidebar ), Home Page Main Section (Main Content ), Home Page Right Section (Right Sidebar ).

VIEW SCREENSHOT 4

Let us know if you have any questions

Best Regards

gabx

Hi spiraclethemes,
      i have run into the same issue.
      I have made all the above steps but i’m editing my site by elementor free version and setting the home page attributes to home-template show widgets but it looses all content i have made.
      How can i have widgets on the home page if page attributes is home-elementor-template ?
      Thank you !

Spiracle Themes

Hi gabx,

Once you have set the template to home-elementor-template, then you need to edit your page with Elementor only.
      Open your page with Elementor first. Then follow the instructions on the screenshot provided

1) VIEW SCREENSHOT 1

2) VIEW SCREENSHOT 2

3) VIEW SCREENSHOT 3

4) VIEW SCREENSHOT 4

Let us know if you have any questions

Best Regards

Viewing 3 reply threads

Reply To: Purea will not display sidebars in pages

Your information: