Remove home subheading

This topic has 9 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 5 years, 11 months ago by Spiracle Themes.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Christopher Frantom

I can’t seem to figure out how to make the Home page subheading disappear from my home page even though there is nothing in the customize box for that field.

Spiracle Themes

Hi Christopher,

Please post your website URL so that we can inspect it. If you find any problem posting your website URL, you can email us at on spiraclethemes@gmail.com

Best Regards

Christopher Frantom

I thought it posted my website since it asks for it in the top fields. But here it is.

hotelbethel.org

Spiracle Themes

Hi Christopher,

Please try to enter some words in the text field through Appearance -> Customize-> General Settings to check whether its working or not. Do let us know once you do that.

Best Regards

Christopher Frantom

Hello, I just added some text to change it and it removed what was there.

I’m having another issue on hotelbethel.org. I want the black footer to disappear & just add my own footer as widgets.

Spiracle Themes

Hi Christopher,

Could you please explain more briefly ?. I didn’t find any black footer on your website.

Best Regards

Christopher Frantom

Yes, I reuploaded the original theme, then just used the original footer.

Now I am having issues with getting the sub heading off of each of the pages top sections.

Spiracle Themes

Hi Christopher,

Check the second last question of Documentation ie
      How To Add Small Description Under Page Title

Best Regards

Christopher Frantom

That didn’t really help. It can’t get rid of the sub-heading under the page title. View link below.

About Us

Spiracle Themes

Hi Christopher,

I am attaching a screenshot from which you can get help

Screenshot

View Image

Note : If you cannot see the Custom Fields section then you need to enable it from the Screen Options which is at the top right of the page.

Best Regards

Viewing 5 reply threads

Reply To: Remove home subheading

Your information: