Some pages shake when you scroll to the bottom? And how to increase font size?

This topic has 5 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 years, 10 months ago by Spiracle Themes.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Alex

Hi,

Some pages shake when you scroll to the bottom – in particular, the home page and the ‘environmental bequests legal’ page. How can I fix this? I’ve tried turning parallax scrolling off and it doesn’t change the situation. In any case I’d prefer to keep parallax scrolling on.

Also, the text is a little small all over the website. How can I increase the font size?

Thank you!

Alex

Edit: scrolling problem fixed, still having trouble changing font size in menus, and in the text proper. Cheers

Spiracle Themes

Hi Alex,

These settings can be changed from the page itself when you open up your page in Elementor Page Builder.
      Check the video below for changing font sizes and other typography settings

VIDEO TUTORIAL

Best Regards

Mary Anne Lewis
      This reply has been marked as private.

Mary Anne Lewis

Cant figure out how to use Elementor. I don’t have the pro version. Is there any other way to increase the size of the fonts?

Spiracle Themes

Hi Mary,

You don’t need to upgrade to PRO for this.
      Since you’re using blog posts and not creating any pages. You can try the following CSS

html, body {
      font-size: 15px;
      }

Copy and paste it in Appearance -> Customize -> Additional CSS
      Note: You can increase/decrease the number to adjust the font size

Best Regards

Viewing 5 reply threads

Reply To: Some pages shake when you scroll to the bottom? And how to increase font size?

Your information:

Cancel