3 Irritating problems I’ve experienced that doesn’t seem to have a solution

This topic is empty.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Adrian

1. The widgets don’t really work. I have a page widget on for my footer. and it doesn’t let me exclude anything.

2. The sticky header overlaps my editor’s menu. so to edit something with this theme on, it takes about 5 minutes to make any micro, or major adjustment. I use Beaver Builder, and the main tabs are all covered up.

3. The sticky header is not very responsive. when you scroll down. (especially on any tablet, or phone) the header skips half the website to catch up. it’s like having a 300ms ping.

Spiracle Themes

Hi Adrian

Thanks for reaching out.

Issue 1) You can create a new menu for your footer and add menu items of your choice. Then on the footer column simply drag the Navigation Menu to the footer column and select the footer menu.

Issue 2) For this issue we can disable the sticky header when editing the page in the page builder. Add the following CSS

.logged-in header.fixed {
      display: none;
      }

Copy and paste it in Appearance -> Customize -> Additional CSS

Issue 3) It seems like your Site is having console errors, please fix these issues first only then we can continue. Check screenshot below

VIEW SCREENSHOT

Let us know if you have any questions

Best Regards

Viewing 1 reply thread

Reply To: 3 Irritating problems I’ve experienced that doesn’t seem to have a solution

Your information:

Cancel