Billing field content

This topic has 5 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 4 years, 6 months ago by Spiracle Themes.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Bob B

The billing field content (after people fill in their info) is too faint. Most of my testers have complained about this.
      How can I make the billing,shipping, and additional field contend darker?

Spiracle Themes

Hi Bob,

Your website is not working. Please check it.

Best Regards

Bob B

I did just check it. we changed websites abandoning the earlier site alanonla.info in favor of alanonla.store. Perhaps you used the earlier address

As I said, the problem is that when users fill in the filling, shipping, and additional fields the text is too faint. Other text, such as “In Store Pickup” is just fine. How can we use that same font for the user fill in fields.

Spiracle Themes

Hi Bob,

Thanks for letting us know.
      You can change the color of the text fields input by using the following CSS

.woocommerce form .form-row input.input-text,
      .woocommerce form .form-row textarea,
      .select2-container–default .select2-selection–single .select2-selection__rendered {
      color: #000;
      }

Copy and paste this in Appearance -> Customize -> Additonal CSS

Best Regards

Bob B

Hi, thanks for your help … but no joy. I applied the code you suggest to additional css and there was no change. Still have difficulty reading very faint print in required fields like address and phone number.

I am using a plugin “checkout field editor for woocommerce” which lets me hide some of the fields and add others. I also notice that if I come to the checkout page and then leave it, any content that has been added to the new fields disappears.

Do you have any thought on the disappearing content. Could the failure to change the strength of the displayed text be due to using this plugin?

Spiracle Themes

Hi Bob,

I can see the text changes. (Check Screenshot link)

SCREENSHOT LINK

I am not sure about this plugin whether the issue is because of this or not. You can directly ask for support in their support forums for this issue. Maybe they have a solution to this issue.

Best Regards

Viewing 5 reply threads

Reply To: Billing field content

Your information:

Cancel