Elementor integration and Soma widgets

This topic is empty.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Michiel

I recently moved my site from Soma Lite to Krystal Lite. I did this mainly for two reasons: the integration of Elementor that is mentioned with Krystal, and Krystal’s transparent top menu.
      As an existing Elementor user, so far I haven’t found anything Krystal does with Elementor that I didn’t already have with Soma. I expected the theme to have a customizer integrated with Elementor, or at least using the same fonts as Elementor. What did I miss?

With Soma, I had a nice, compact post list widget including thumbnails. Krystal doesn’t seem to have something similar. Is this included in Krystal Pro, or how can I use this widget in Krystal? And does Krystal Pro offer more customization for the blog roll widget, which takes up a lot of space with featured images?

Spiracle Themes

Hi Michiel

Now the updated version of the Soma theme is compatible with the Elementor. The only thing I can see missing is the transparent header which
      can be done with few tweaks to the theme. I suggest you go with the Soma theme.

Best Regards

Michiel

Thanks! Sounds good. I’ll ask how to do the transparent menu in the Soma forum instead 😉

Viewing 2 reply threads

Reply To: Elementor integration and Soma widgets

Your information:

Cancel