Home page 2 columns- main section fails for full width first pos

This topic is empty.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Monica

Hi there,

My website layout is 2 columns layout77j- left is home page main section, and right section is for some widgets. At the homepage main section, I would like my first post is the full width of the left section, and I saw your tutorial, the respective widgets should be ‘Purea Magazine: Featured Posts Widget’ but unfortunately, it was not applied. I also tried your new widget ‘Purea Magazine: post layout 2 widgets’, but it was not successful either. Could you please advise on it? Thanks!

BR,
      Monica

Spiracle Themes

Hi Monica

Thanks for reaching out
      You didn’t set the front page settings on your site. Your site is showing the latest posts.

Please go through the documentation here and find the topic Getting Started With Purea Magazine
      https://www.spiraclethemes.com/purea-magazine-documentation/

Steps to follow

1) 1) First of all, set your page (Let’s say your page name is home ) to Frontpage. To do this go to Settings -> Reading and then select your homepage as a static page and choose your page ( ie home) on the homepage dropdown

2) After this make sure your homepage has a template set to Home Template. For this, you can go to your homepage ( Pages -> All Pages ) and click on Edit on your page, then set your page template to Home Template from the Template section on the right.

3) After this, go to Appearance -> Customize -> Front Page Settings and from Home Page Layout select the right sidebar image.

4) After this, go to Appearance -> Widgets and add widgets to Home Page Main Section (Main Content ), Home Page Right Section (Right Sidebar )

NOTE: The documentation is for the both sidebars, but you can choose to show the right sidebar in the Step 3

Let us know if you have any questions

Best Regards

Monica

Hi there,

Thank you for the reply! And it works right now! thanks!

Spiracle Themes

You are welcome 🙂

Viewing 2 reply threads

Reply To: Home page 2 columns- main section fails for full width first pos

Your information:

Cancel