How to block out header and nav menu

This topic is empty.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Bob B

I have a google maps plugin page on my Alanonla.store site that I need to access from another website. I don’t want the alanonla.store header or navigation menu to show and I don’t need to access google maps from the alanonla.store site. Is there a custom css that can accomplish this. It’s sort of like a special landing page. We had to do this because our primary website (a godaddy builder site) cannot be made to perform the mapping that we need.

Spiracle Themes

Hi Bob,

Could you please be more specific about what you want exactly? I only get that you have a google map plugin and you want to show it in a new page with no header and menu on that page. Am I right?

Best Regards

Bob B

Yes that’s exactly what I want: to publish this page (https://alanonla.store/meetings) and this page only with no header or navigation menu. I do want to retain the title bar and everything below it. I believe that showing the menu and header will confuse our users.

Spiracle Themes

Hi Bob,

Try this CSS

.page-id-16248 #navigation{
      display: none;
      }

Add this CSS to Appearance -> Customize -> Additional CSS

Best Regards

Bob

Thank you. Your css worked perfectly and gave me exactly the result I wanted.

Spiracle Themes

You are welcome 🙂

Viewing 5 reply threads

Reply To: How to block out header and nav menu

Your information:

Cancel