Krystalpro Theme Functionality link is absent!

This topic has 5 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 4 years, 6 months ago by Spiracle Themes.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Stanislav

I have just purchased KrystalPro Theme… Welcome page shows recommended Plugins links. One of them – “Krystalpro Theme Functionality”. But the link is just “https://www.spiraclethemes.com/”. WTF guys?

Slider option is not working coz of that I suppose. Where can I find that plugin?

Spiracle Themes

Hi Stanislav,

You don’t have to click on the link. Since it’s not hosted on the WordPress plugin repository, the link redirects to our homepage.
      First of all, check if Krystalpro Theme Functionality plugin is installed on your site or not.
      Go to Plugins -> Installed Plugins and it will list all of your installed plugins.
      Check if it’s installed or not. If Not then, please let us know otherwise go to Krystal documentation here

Krystal Documentation

and find the topic question How To Add Slider In Krystal WordPress Theme? [PRO]

Let us know if you have any questions.

Best Regards

Stanislav

That is the reason I am writing to you. Krystalpro Theme Functionality plugin is NOT installed. And I don`t know where to download it.
      I did all the steps, except for “Importing Demo” – maybe that is the reason?

Anyway, I am not a newbie. I`m a developer actually. I have set up all website already, except for the slider option.
      Just give me a link to download that plugin directly! That`s all!

Spiracle Themes

Hi Stanislav,

Great to know that 🙂

you don’t need a direct URL to install the plugin.
      Go to Appearance -> Install Plugins and you’ll see a link to install the Krystalpro Theme Functionality plugin.

Let us know if you need further assistance

Best Regards

Stanislav
      This reply has been marked as private.

Spiracle Themes

Good to know that you have found it 🙂

Best Regards

Viewing 5 reply threads

Reply To: Krystalpro Theme Functionality link is absent!

Your information:

Cancel