Home Forums Premium WordPress Themes Help Purea Magazine Pro Theme Help Non-object or post-title errors when trying to edit website

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Dina Tate

Good day I am in the process of updating my website and I am running into two issues. When doing a live preview I am noticing the following errors.

Notice: Trying to get property ‘ID’ of non-object in /home/g0dikmekpsxy/public_html/globalgirlssquad1.com/wp-includes/class-wp-query.php on line 4027

Notice: Trying to get property ‘post_title’ of non-object in /home/g0dikmekpsxy/public_html/globalgirlssquad1.com/wp-includes/class-wp-query.php on line 4029

Notice: Trying to get property ‘post_name’ of non-object in /home/g0dikmekpsxy/public_html/globalgirlssquad1.com/wp-includes/class-wp-query.php on line 4031

Also the second issue is am how am I able to correct the caption text on the images on the homepage and the images as well. Thank you and looking foward to your response.

• #2309 Reply
      Spiracle Themes

Hi Dina,

Are you using any other plugins other than recommended?
      If yes, then try to deactivate one by one and check the page again

Let us know if this works out

Best Regards

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: Reply #2309 in Non-object or post-title errors when trying to edit website
Your information:

Cancel