Purea Magazine Theme malfunction

This topic is empty.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Jan Kopischke

Purea Magazine template shows three stories (which we can customize to three different categories) across the top of the page under our headers and trending now scroll. Then side bars can show smaller headline links, with a large mid section (which we use for our News category) The three columns have disappeared as of Sept. 11, 2022. Has this theme been updated? How can I customize that top row of stories to three categories? It claims there is a three or four column option, but when I select it and try to utilize side bars, it deletes the top three featured stories.

Spiracle Themes

Hi Jan

It seems like the settings have been changed.
      Go to Appearance -> Customize -> Front page Settings and then scroll down to section Highlight Area and make sure the Show Highlight Area option is enabled as shown in the screenshot.

https://prnt.sc/wjTMCPreM7Tp

Best Regards

Jan Kopischke

I checked and we are showing the highlight area enabled to show the three featured articles. The three featured articles show up on the mvccglacier.com URL. Missing under that URL are the left and right side bars, which contain different categories and ad space. However, when I click the Home button, the URL changes to mvccglacier.com/landing-page/homepage/ and the three featured articles no longer appear.

Under the second URL, the three featured articles disappear, but my side bars are visible with the categories and ad space. Has there been an update to the Purea theme that would have caused these changes? These pages were fine on Friday.

Spiracle Themes

Hi Jan

The Highlight Area is only available for the Homepage (Front Page)
        That’s why you’re not seeing it on the second URL.
        To change the Home page, go to Settings -> Reading and then change the home page. Check screenshot below

https://prnt.sc/VrGcCLyeACXU

Best Regards

Viewing 1 reply thread

Reply To: Purea Magazine Theme malfunction

Your information:

Cancel