Purea Magazine THeme

This topic is empty.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

Allison

Hello,
      I’m just starting out with the Purea Magazine theme and had a question to help me to get started.

When I look at the Front Page settings in the Customisation menu, it looks great. But how does this get onto my Homepage when I am in my wordpress admin area and work on my Pages? When I go there, I see an old homepage that I had started with another theme. I just want to get my front page to appear like the one in the demo and access if from my wp-admin dashboard.

Thanks for your help,
      Allison

Allison

OK I have no idea what’s going on. I’ve created my posts and categorised these. And now I’m on my homepage settings and I can’t edit anything on the homepage – it’s flashing and keeps showing the spinning wheel but I don’t know what it’s trying to load?

Again, I’m just looking to use the demo – this looks great and I don’t want to make too many customisations (or even at all).

Spiracle Themes

Hi Allison,

Thanks for reaching out.
      Just watch the video for any doubts you have. This video is the complete video tutorial we have so far

WATCH VIDEO

Let us know if this works for you

Best Regards

Allison

Hi, the video looks great and so easy to do. However, I have an error or conflict and wordpress has tested and said it’s the theme purea magazine. When I first downloaded the theme it seemed to work fine and I created new posts. But now when I use the theme there’s an error. I even upgraded and paid for the pro version so not sure if it’s the plug-in?

Spiracle Themes

Hi Allison,

What error are you having?
      Try to deactivate all the plugin others than recommended and then check again for the issue.

Let us know if this works for you.

Best Regards

Allison

Yes, a wordpress support technician already tried that. All plug-ins were deactivated and there was still a problem. I deleted the plug-in completely and the reinstalled and the problem is still there. At the moment I have activated a new theme and it is now working fine. Just seems to happen when I’m trying to use purea.

Spiracle Themes

Hi Allison,

Could we try to find the issue on your website?
      Please mail us your website credentials so that our developers can have a look into the issue.
      Mail us at support@spiraclethemes.com

Let us know if you have any questions

Best Regards

Viewing 6 reply threads

Reply To: Purea Magazine THeme

Your information:

Cancel