Add header image to other pages

This topic is empty.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Darci

How do I add the header image (the one that is on the homepage) to the other pages of the website (and modify the height)?

I have it on the homepage, but can’t figure out how to add the same image to be the header image on all the other pages.

Spiracle Themes

Hi Darci

Thanks for reaching out
      First of all, go to Appearance -> Customize -> Pages Settings and then disable Show Page Title and
      also set the Content Spacing from Title(px) to 0. Screenshot attached

View post on imgur.com

After that open your page with Elementor page builder and a section and add a background image to it.

Check the video below for help

Best Regards

Darci

I followed the instructions to do this part: Appearance -> Customize -> Pages Settings and then disable Show Page Title and
      also set the Content Spacing from Title(px) to 0.

BUT, how do I open the page in Elementor? I don’t see an option from my pages list/edit to do that. Please advise, thanks!

Spiracle Themes

Hi Darci

Are you using Gutenberg to edit pages?
        Because your site is in maintenance mode, I can’t see what actually you’re using to create pages.

Although I recommend you to use Elementor page builder because it’s easy to use and easy to maintain pages

Best Regards

juanmark

Select Insert > Header > Default from the pull-down choices. Place the pointer within the new header block by clicking. Select Insert > Picture > From File from the pull-down choices. Click Open after you’ve found the logo you want.

For More Please Visit! https://icreativesol.com/custom-logo-design/

Viewing 3 reply threads

Reply To: Add header image to other pages

Your information: