Customization (Krystal Shop Free)

This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years, 10 months ago by Spiracle Themes.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

tatteur

I have 2 request but before that, I would like to thank you for the time you’ll take reading theses line in the hope my english isn’t too bad.

1 – Is it possible to display a list of products only from a pre-defined woocommerce collection at the top of the homepage just below the main image?

2 – Would it also be possible to display a custom Elementor page directly below this product list?

Spiracle Themes
      Keymaster

Hi Tatteur,

Yes, it is possible 🙂

For that, you have to first create a new page via Pages-> Add New. Once done you have to set this page as Home page by going to Settings -> Reading and then in the Homepage displays set Home page as this newly created page.

Now open this page using Elementor page builder and create a new section and add the Shortcode element from left to it. (You can find the shortcode from here VIEW LINK )

This will show products based on a specific category. After this, You can create any content of your own below this section.

Let us know if you need further assistance

Best Regards

Viewing 1 reply thread

Reply To: Customization (Krystal Shop Free)

Your information: