Differences between Themes

This topic has 3 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 6 years, 2 months ago by Spiracle Themes.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

flobro

I started with Krystal and now wonder how the other two themes are different.
      Is there a comparison table of features, functionalities, and elements so I can make an educated decision if I should switch before going PRO?

Spiracle Themes

Hello Flobro,

Yes, there is a difference, the free version of the theme is limited to its functionalities. If you see the Krystal Premium Details Page (https://www.spiraclethemes.com/krystal-premium-wordpress-theme/) you will get to know the extra features you will get.

We also provide extra premium support for our pro users, the free version user might not get that much support from our side. Plus we are working on more premium Krystal demos that are exclusive to our pro users.

Best Regards

flobro

Thank you for your response.

Here is my question again:
      Is there a comparison table of features, functionalities, and elements between Krystal, Soma and Prasoon?

That the PRO versions have more functionality than their respective free version is described online with feature set tables

Spiracle Themes

Hi Flobro,

These are 3 different themes suitable for different types of websites along with different designs and functionalities. For eg Soma WordPress theme is suitable for website having Online Store whereas the Prasoon theme is a one page WordPress theme suitable for One Page Website. Krystal theme is using an Elementor Page Builder which is available to only Krystal theme. More details are on their pages respectively

Best Regards

Viewing 3 reply threads

Reply To: Differences between Themes

Your information: