Undefined variable: headings_color

This topic has 5 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 5 years, 3 months ago by Ken Adair.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Ken Adair

I am unable to edit the Shop page with Elementor. When I click on “Edit with Elementor”, I receive the following message: “The preview could not be loaded”.

After enabling debug mode and tailing the error.log file, I see the following every time I attempt to edit that page with Elementor:

2019/01/16 04:58:03 [error] 81078#81078: *24312 FastCGI sent in stderr: “PHP message: PHP Notice: Undefined variable: headings_color in /www/kentuckycrafted_173/public/wp-content/themes/krystalpro/css/dynamic.css.php on line 76” while reading upstream …

Ken Adair

I searched the theme source for headings_color and only found one occurrence, which as in in dynamic.css.php:

h1,h2,h3,h4,h5,h6{
              font-family: ' . $heading_font_family . ';   
              color: ' . $headings_color . '; 
          }

Ken Adair

Where does $headings_color get populated?

Ken Adair

I should have added, that I can edit the Shop page via Elementor if I disable the WooCommerce plugin. As soon as I ad it back, I am unable to edit.

Spiracle Themes

Hi Ken,

You cannot directly edit the WooCommerce pages. Check the second point here (https://docs.elementor.com/article/56-content-area-not-found)
      The reason that you are able to edit the Shop page once you disable the WooCommerce plugin is, now the Shop page has become a normal WordPress page which is not a WooCommerce shop page.

If you want to customize the Shop page then you might consider purchasing the Elementor Pro which provides the facility to create the Shop Archives page and Product Category pages. You can check videos on Youtube also to create Shop pages in Elementor Pro and so on.

$headings_color has nothing to do with this issue. It’s just a notice which you can ignore.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Best Regards

Ken Adair

Ok, that clears up quite a bit. Thank you for the detailed explanation!

Viewing 4 reply threads

Reply To: Undefined variable: headings_color

Your information: