• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Amar

Hi again, how do I go about inserting back buttons on the pages such as in the cart and on product pages please?

• #2516 Reply
      Spiracle Themes

Hi Amar

We don’t get it. Do you have any example for us to show?

Best Regards

• #2519 Reply
        Amar

• #2521 Reply
      Amar
    • #2522 Reply
      Amar
    • #2523 Reply
      Spiracle Themes

Hi Amar

Ok We get it.
      To add button or any content in the product archive page, you need to modify the woocommerce.php file located in the root directory ( wp-content/themes/own-shop).
      Just open this file with any text editor and add your button code after line number 16

Hope this will help.
      Also these changes will be lost if you update the theme so make sure you do not update the theme.

Best Regards

• #2524 Reply
        Amar

ok I will give it a try and how does one update a theme?

• #2525 Reply
        Spiracle Themes

Hi Amar,

Updating a theme is very simple. You just have to click on the update link when there is an update. You can also view
        youtube videos for that.

Best Regards

• #2526 Reply
      Amar

is there anyway to edit the shop, product and cart pages with elementor, is there a way to add a back button and design stuff using that way? i can only seem to manage the home page and such with elementor. also is it possible to change the product page layout, is there way like using templates just do change the one page and do you know of any please?

• #2527 Reply
      Spiracle Themes

Hi Amar

These pages are not normal pages and we have to rely on the WooCommerce plugin for their functionality.But
      you can do it using the Elementor Pro plugin I guess. They have the option to modify the product, cart and checkout pages using their page
      builder.

Best Regards

• #2528 Reply
        Amar

I will have to try and see which is the best possible solution, the checkout page is all that i would like a more better template applied to it.

is there any way to tweak the related products at the bottom of the product page, cant seem to find a way to change which products are being shown thanks

• #2529 Reply
        Spiracle Themes

Hi Amar

You can’t specify the related product according to yourself.
        It shows products automatically based on similar products. Read more about this here
        Set up Related Products

Best Regards

• #2530 Reply
        Amar

Yes this worked by adding tags, thank you. Another issue is the 404 page please, does this template have one that can be edited, if not is there any way to go about this thanks.

• #2531 Reply
        Spiracle Themes

Hi Amar,

Yes, there is a 404.php page in the root directory of the theme. You can try to customize it.

Best Regards

• #2532 Reply
        Amar

I noticed there was an update to the theme but could find what was changed, you you please tell me briefly

• #2533 Reply
        Spiracle Themes

Hi Amar,

Hope you are doing good.
        Yes, we have released a theme update in which we have fixed the minor issues.
        ie

-- Browse category section woocommerce independent
        -- removed elementor as a recommended plugin
        -- cart page mobile fixed

If you have modified your theme, I suggest you NOT update the theme as it will erase every change you have made in your theme.

Best Regards

• #2534 Reply
        Amar

Hi im just wondering if it is possible to change the “all categories” dropdown that is on the right of the search box to maybe show brands or other pages please?

• #2536 Reply
        Spiracle Themes

Hi Amar

You can have any menu of your choice. All you have to do is to create a new menu (Appearance -> Menus) and then add menu items to it. Then select
        the Category Menu as display location.

Best Regards

• #2535 Reply
        Amar

Also with this template is there way to change the layout of how the product name and price is shown( can the price be shown under the product name instead of to the right), thanks

• #2538 Reply
        Spiracle Themes

Hi Amar

For this, you have to provide us your website URL so that we can provide you some CSS

Best Regards

• #2541 Reply
        Amar

Ive got another issue and my logo is now appearing on the right hand side of the screen instead of the left after experimenting with the style-main files. anyway I can revert it back please, i cntrl-z everything before saving so im not sure how this has occurred?

• #2543 Reply
        Amar

Hi ignore the last reply I have fixed it and im not able to provide the website, is there a guide or way I can manually do myself please

• #2545 Reply
        Spiracle Themes

Hi Amar

No issues. You can try the following CSS to do this

.woocommerce ul.products li.product .woocommerce-loop-product__title {
            display: block;
            float: none;
            width: 100%;
            text-align: center;
        }

.woocommerce ul.products li.product .price {
            display: inline-block;
        }

.woocommerce ul.products li.product .price {
            text-align: center;
            float: none;
        }

Copy & Paste it in Appearance -> Customize -> Additional CSS

Best Regards

• #2546 Reply
        Amar

Hi, the css code worked a charm thanks. another change im trying to make is to make the header background green please (not the top bar) by default it is white, anyway in which i can make it green without creating a whole new header please?

• #2547 Reply
        Spiracle Themes

Hi Amar,

To change header background using CSS. Try the following CSS :

header {
        background: #1cc11a;
        }

Best Regards

• #2548 Reply
        Amar

Thank you so much, you support is always appreciated.

Viewing 6 reply threads
Reply To: back buttons
Your information: